All about Tooting Foodival Food:
- Four Wonderful Chefs for the feast on Saturday 15th!
- Brilliant donors of prizes for the Top Tooting Cook competition!
|The Four Wonderful Chefs|
Volker Nissen (top left) is co-ordinating the cooking on Saturday, plus Manisha from Pooja Sweets (top right), Rick Gibbs of Rick’s Tooting (bottom right) & Elisabetta Costantini from Minestra Supper (bottom left).
Thank you all for sharing your time, experience & passion!
The Top Tooting Cook competition (for details on taking part click here – and please do enter, just for fun of it) has some brilliant prizes for the different entry classes as well as the main TTC award itself.
In the generous style that we so admire in the Tooting community, the competition prizes have been donated by the local enterprises listed below. Thank you so much!
- Abel & Cole (who are celebrating their 30th anniversary)
- Al- Mirage 215 Upper Tooting Road, SW17 7TG
- Deelicious Nazish’s Kitchen 12 Tooting Bec Road, SW17 8BD
- Meat & Shake – Tooting 47 Upper Tooting Rd, SW17 7TR
- Nando’s 224-226 Upper Tooting Road, SW17 7EW
- Unwined Tooting Market
- Walker Wyatt Cafe 3 Upper Tooting Road SW17 7TS
- Bring Your Own Zero Waste Shop Tooting Market