On Friday 28th April we are hosting our
101a/b Derinton Road
Tooting, SW17 8HZ
If you’re on our mailing list, like or follow our Facebook or Twitter accounts, have been to any of our events, or are just interested to find out what we do in Tooting – come along. And share with your friends!
|Celebrating and sharing at TTT’s 2016 ACE|
We will be celebrating all of the past year’s achievements and the partnerships that have developed to help deliver those projects.
We will also be signposting the exciting projects we have planned for the future and inviting people to get involved in their own way.
It’s a place to meet other local people who share our goals:
What to expect:
- TTT sustenance: a.k.a tea, cake, samosas, Turkish bread & hummus
- Energy and participation: a Tooting-themed quiz & more
- A celebration of past successes
- Information about TTT’s projects
- Sharing ideas you might have to improve our neighbourhood
- Looking ahead and an invitation to get involved
- Conversations with friends new and old
- A TTT goody bag
- Please note: so we can open the door and celebrate with our whole community and all the local people and partners who support us, the celebration will be alcohol free
Eleanor writes about last year’s ACE:
“I attended for the first time last year and it was a fantastic event. The presentation of the successes really opened my eyes to what can be achieved when like-minded people get together on a common theme and don’t give up.
Even though I was already involved and getting the regular newsletter, there were lots of activities going on under the radar that were ready to shared by the enthusiastic people leading the charge. All of the activities presented together showed an incredible achievement.
The activities included things like: workshops inspiring beginner gardeners, carbon conversations, helping to create a neighbourhood plan, running a community garden, sustainable art projects and restart parties.
The main theme that stood out to me on the night was partnerships. It was clear that it wasn’t just TTT working on their own. The strength comes from the partnerships that TTT has developed and nurtured. These partnerships were not all with other environmental themed groups either. They cross a variety of sections of society and combine the interests of both parties to create amazing results.
Last year’s event inspired me to get involved in more TTT projects.
I hope I have inspired you to come along and see what is going on.”