Callout for submissions
TRANSITION TOWN TOOTING
OPEN CALL TO PROFESSIONAL & AMATEUR PHOTOGRAPHERS ASSOCIATED WITH TOOTING
As part of Tooting RepairFest happening throughout October and November 2021 we invite local photographers to join us in celebrating all the fantastic individuals and businesses in the area that mend and repair
All submissions will be shared in an exhibition on the Transition Town Tooting website for people to explore, while selected works will appear in a physical exhibition in Tooting. The exhibition and associated map will help people to discover places that can repair items instead of sending them to landfill.
- Submission is free.
- Send x1 image in jpg or png format (minimum 1920w x 1080h pixels, 300dpi, under 10mb)
- Submit image title and a description of your subject/business (150 words max)
- Short bio (100 words max, include your full name and contact details)
- Email your submission to, email@example.com
- Entry deadline: 1 November, 2021
DISCLAIMER: By submitting to the open call, photographers acknowledge:
– they own the copyright of the pictures submitted and that they don’t violate the rights of a third party.
– they give the right to Transition Town Tooting to publish a selection of their images online and in print in order to promote and deliver the exhibition.